Friday 7 June 2013

New Segment, Old Celebrity, New Baby, New Name

I don't know what it is I find so exciting about celebrities getting pregnant and having babies but I just do. Whenever I find out my favourite celebrities are having babies I get all excited like I know them or something. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this because if I am then I think I should call up a therapist and book an appointment. Anyway, I have decided to feature a new segment to my blog which steers away from the theme of TV shows and movies and focuses on Celebrity baby names. They're eccentric and questionable but it what's we wait for when our favourite stars get pregnant. Well, it's what I wait for when I find out my favourite stars are pregnant. I mean what would the world be without Apple, Blue Ivy and Jermajesty? Am I right?

Seeing as there has been an absolute ''baby boom'' recently there will be many posts towards this so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment