Tuesday 11 June 2013

The Trouble With: Brooke Davis

People are probably gonna hate me for this blog post but I have to admit I have a problem with Brooke Davis.



Yes, without a doubt she had the biggest fanbase on the show and for a while she was definitely the most fun character on the show. But during I think it was the 6th season I started to notice significant changes in Brooke's character. She become less fun and more serious and in her case serious meant boring. I'm not sure if this was down to her new love interest Julian but Brooke just didn't seem herself anymore. In the 8th season this change was even more prominent. But at season 9 woah it was like Brooke Davis no longer existed. It was like Sophia Bush was playing Sophia Bush and Brooke Davis was a distant memory. and you know what it kind of made me dislike Brooke. And Season 9 was basically One ''Brooke'' Hill.

Her storylines were also dull after the high school years. I mean her storyline with Baby Angie was sweet but it was a bit of a waste of time. I mean, yes she wanted a child but it was basically a ploy to get her closer to Lucas so she could be one of the possible women he called in the series finale.

I also feel that Sophia Bush's acting skills as Brooke were very limited and I feel that her acting was praised by fans but then brilliant actresses like Bethany Joy Lenz who played Haley were overlooked. I mean Brooke squeezing tears out everytime she's about to cry hardly deserves recognition.

I'm also not a fan of how Sophia Bush handled the situation with her character and how she felt about Lucas. I believe she has the let reality get in the way of her characters feelings. By saying that ''Brooke never really loved Lucas'' which is a complete lie!! If you watch seasons 1-4 you would see that she clearly did once.



I realise now that this blog post has gone from ''The trouble with Brooke Davis to ''The trouble with Sophia Bush''. It's an honest mistake I mean they are literally the same person by season 9. I just have one more complaint about Sophia. I'm sure she is a lovely person but her Twitter is just too much. There is nothing worse than a pushy celebrity who shoves their opinions and charities down people's throats and I believe Sophia is a pro at this. Also making out that everyone she knows is her friend. I'm sure she means well but she has a way of making a tragedy or something bad that happens about her and it's annoying. Well if there's anyone out there who agrees with me, thank you. And to all her fans reading this I'm sorry but I just had to put it out there. But like I said I'm sure she's a lovely person!


No comments:

Post a Comment